Before we jump into directly onto the main topic and leave you blank while you read the rest of the blog. Let’s do the boring part first.
Here you go :
Dbrand unlike other basic brands, created its digital personality ( Name – ROBOT) that creates its superiority through its social media interaction with the people
It is important here to know that the robot is a hypothetical concept, all the witty posts, caption, comments and retweets are handled by real people.
Don’t believe us?
Caption – Buy a skin and we’ll send it to you.*
Caption – 100% of every dollar you spend goes toward increasing our bank balance by 1 Dollar.
What really is happening here and what’s the reason for such a high engagement rate?
90% of the time people’s expectations from the brand are this “Their advertisements are indirectly asking for your money”. This is the practice that has been followed for years.
Dbrand changed the context of this communication and placed itself at a place where it directly asks people for their hard earned money. Like – Give us your money SALE.
The whole communication from dbrand’s end turns out to be fresh and unique for the people who consume their content because it carries with itself a humorous and witty tone that makes the brand a part of the community rather than just vomiting out prices and offers (like other brands do)
Dbrand robot leaves no stone unturned when it comes to interacting with people on social media and generating a sense of superiority for the brand. All that is done with a smart, witty and creative play of words, definitely something that many other brands are missing out on.
What can your brand learn from dbrand’s marketing strategy?
- Don’t miss the social part of social media.
- You don’t need to follow drand’s step in any way, create your own unique personality depending upon your Target Audience.
- Keep the interaction raw.
- Generate memes related to your target audience. (we can help here)
- Post stuff that is clever enough to make people appreciate your pun or in worst case at least admire you for the change you are bringing in your social media interaction.(we can help here too)